Built and installed on a Fedora 20 x64 VM just fine.

The ruby-spec-test failed on my first run of the tests. I couldn't reproduce
the failure again after that, and I didn't get any debug-able info on the first
failure.  Just fyi.

Ran the existing pyngus unit tests and examples against the install - all pass.

A bit bummed we no longer have a setup.py bindings - not a straighforward
install in a python virtual environment (virtualenv + pypi) without that.