On Tue, 2015-04-21 at 14:56 +0100, Robbie Gemmell wrote:
> On 21 April 2015 at 14:48, Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 21 April 2015 at 12:52, Rafael Schloming <r...@alum.mit.edu> wrote:
> >> I'm seeing a couple of issues with the recently landed sasl changes. I'm
> >> getting four test failures in the python tests (see details at the end).
> >> I'm also seeing interop issues with the proton.js built prior to these
> >> changes, and with these changes in place the javascript build seems to be
> >> messed up (not finding new symbols).
> >>
> >> Is anyone else seeing similar issues?

Those failures *were* certainly there along the development process, in
my builds they're gone.

I have to admit that I don't have the emscripten environment so I have
tested the javascript work, so let me know if this is the result from
javascript tests, and I guess I'll have to put some effort into getting
that environment.

> Of course, I might have spoke too soon. The Java build fails running a
> few of the tests:

This is usually caused by out of date jython bits, the maven rules don't
seem to clean enough, try removing all the "target" directories from the
source tree, then failing that all the py$class files.

My java tests are running.

Andrew