On 21 April 2015 at 17:04, Andrew Stitcher <astitc...@redhat.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 2015-04-21 at 14:56 +0100, Robbie Gemmell wrote:

> Those failures *were* certainly there along the development process, in
> my builds they're gone.
>
> I have to admit that I don't have the emscripten environment so I have
> tested the javascript work, so let me know if this is the result from
> javascript tests, and I guess I'll have to put some effort into getting
> that environment.

>> Of course, I might have spoke too soon. The Java build fails running a
>> few of the tests:
>
> This is usually caused by out of date jython bits, the maven rules don't
> seem to clean enough, try removing all the "target" directories from the
> source tree, then failing that all the py$class files.
>
> My java tests are running.
>
> Andrew

Yep that was my bad. Although I had done a git clean to blow
everything away before running the proton-c build beforehand, I had
made a copy of my checkout earlier to do test something out and ended
up running the java build in that by mistake (noting the
/proton-throwaway in the paths).

Running them in the correct place, which had been cleaned, they do
pass. The CI job agrees that everything is well.