On 06/09/2015 07:47 PM, aconway wrote:
C++ standard library uses lowercase_and_underscores, but Qpid C++
projects to date use JavaWobbleCaseIndentifiers. Is the C++ binding the
time to start writing C++ like C++ programmers? Or will somebody's head
explode if class names start with a lower case letter?

In particular since the proton C library is written in typical
c_style_with_underscores, I am finding the CamelCase in the C++ binding
to be an ugly clash.

I agree and I would go with underscores (and I'm largely responsible for the poor choice in qpid-cpp, sorry!).