On Tue, Jun 09, 2015 at 10:41:51PM +0100, Frank Quinn wrote:
> Just tried this and can recreate on a 64 bit laptop running CentOS 6.6
> natively too. The send application never exits if a receiver is not yet
> ready. Can anyone else see this or am I going mad?

Are these bits you've built or did you install them from RPM (not sure
if you said before, so please remind me)? And are you running a Qpid or
other broker? I ask because it seems you're getting a connection (no
"connection refused" error) but something else is causing the failure,
the SASL header mismatch.

How is your SASL configuration setup on the broker to which you're
connecting?

Delivering value year after year.
http://www.redhat.com/promo/vendor/