On 3 August 2015 at 18:40, Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I have put up a 0.10 beta2 cut from the new 0.10.x branch. I'll be
> looking to cut RC1 in the next couple of days and immediately proceed
> to vote on it, so please give the beta a kick of the tyres and report
> back your findings.
>
> You can find the files here:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/qpid/proton/0.10-beta2/
>
> Java binaries are also available in a temporary staging repo at:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheqpid-1039
>
> Robbie

I gave things a kick of the tyres as follows:
# Verified checksums ok.
# Checked LICENCE and NOTICE present and look ok.
# Ran the build and tests via Maven.
# Ran the build/tests/install via CMake.
# Built qpid-cpp 0.34 against the above install.
# Ran the JMS client build+tests from master against the staging repo.
# Ran the JMS client HelloWorld example against the earlier built 0.34
cpp broker.
# Ran the ActiveMQ build + amqp tests from master using the staging repo.

Robbie