On 08/04/2015 05:30 PM, Robbie Gemmell wrote:
On 3 August 2015 at 18:40, Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi folks,

I have put up a 0.10 beta2 cut from the new 0.10.x branch. I'll be
looking to cut RC1 in the next couple of days and immediately proceed
to vote on it, so please give the beta a kick of the tyres and report
back your findings.

You can find the files here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/qpid/proton/0.10-beta2/

Java binaries are also available in a temporary staging repo at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheqpid-1039

Robbie

I gave things a kick of the tyres as follows:
# Verified checksums ok.
# Checked LICENCE and NOTICE present and look ok.
# Ran the build and tests via Maven.
# Ran the build/tests/install via CMake.
# Built qpid-cpp 0.34 against the above install.
# Ran the JMS client build+tests from master against the staging repo.
# Ran the JMS client HelloWorld example against the earlier built 0.34
cpp broker.
# Ran the ActiveMQ build + amqp tests from master using the staging repo.

Looks good to me also; I ran the tests and also those of qpid-cpp against it.