Hello all,

We are implementing AMQP support in our messaging server and for that purpose
we use Proton-j 0.9.1. I'm currently trying to implement transactional
acquisition and I'm stuck with the following:
When a client tries to acquire messages transactionally from the server, it
send a flow frame with a 'txn-id' entry in its properties so I need to access
this information. The thing is that in the onLinkFlow handler method I get an
object of type Event which doesn't seem to contain the txn-id (it actually
seems pretty blank) and I can't find it anywhere else. On the other hand, I'm
pretty certain this information is sent to us because we trace incoming frames
in our trace handler and the flow frames all contain txn-id. Am I missing
something and do you have any suggestions?

Regards,
Vladimir