Hi Vladimir,

As per https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PROTON-754, Proton does
not currently expose the properties of the flow frame and so it isnt
possible to do transactional acquisition using it (or correctly handle
it not being supported). All the clients/brokers I am aware of
currently [using proton] use transactional retirement rather than
transactional acquisition.

Regards,
Robbie