A small request for the release manager:

could you please add updating the appveyor.yml file to the correct
version to the release process.

I've just noticed that the appveyor build still thinks the build
version is 0.10-SNAPSHOT. This strongly implies that the master
appveyor.yml has not been updated in 2 releases.

This is not terrible, but it is a bit confusing when you go to the
appveyor website and see status of our builds.

[I've update master to 0.12-SNAPSHOT now, but the beta branch will need
updating to 0.12 and the master branch to 0.13-SNAPSHOT or whatever we
call the next release of proton]

Thanks

Andrew