Github user SreeramGarlapati commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/qpid-proton/pull/73#issuecomment-209605630

    This is huge. Thanks @gemmellr !
    We validated this in our stress run - you are correct - with my fix - we
were still hitting another issue - which I was still looking at. After I packed
proton with your commit - we are completely unblocked from receive stuck issue.

    Looking forward for 0.12.2.

---
with INFRA.
---