Mislav Marohnić a écrit :
> +1 from me

Excellent :-)

> Regarding visibility: I don't think you should check for CSS visibility;
> I would only check for type=hidden or "disabled" properties. That seems
> enough.

I certainly agree.

> Christophe, I believe the speed reduction of the method would be
> insignificant?

Absolutely.  We're talking <1ms here, I mean, we're working on a subset
of the fields in a single form anyway...  Plus, when we get Andrew's $$
booster in, I can always use that if necessary to filter using XPath.

--
Christophe Porteneuve a.k.a. TDD
"[They] did not know it was impossible, so they did it." --Mark Twain