I accidentally sent that last message.. was playing around with
different API possibilities and hit tab and space and sent it... oops.

Anyway, yeah, I like the idea but would like to see something that is
syntactically prettier. I don't know what that would look like
exactly, but perhaps some data structure to replace the nested
function calls?

Could you explain your "calls functions" feature?

Thanks,
Colin