Tom Gregory a écrit :
> On a similar but slightly unrelated note, could/should Prototype

I did a lightweight version of that, out of Prototype though, in my
latest book :-)  I hate magic numbers as well.  AFAIC, +1.

Would you submit a full patch over the latest trunk (and verify all
existing tests still pass once you're done)?

--
Christophe Porteneuve a.k.a. TDD
"[They] did not know it was impossible, so they did it." --Mark Twain