Hi,
I got a question from our legal department. they are unable to find the license
for prototype 1.5
the file says:
 *  Prototype is freely distributable under the terms of an MIT-style license.
 *  For details, see the Prototype web site: http://prototype.conio.net/

but on the new website (where the link redirects) there is no single mention of
the concrete license text.
could you please add it somewhere visible? I guess its only in SVN (which i
cannot access from here right now)

whitout the license we are unable to use prototype (and with it scriptaculous)

.: Fabian