On 3/10/07, Mislav Marohnić <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 3/10/07, Kjell Bublitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > In case you like / need it. I have updated my CHM version of the API
> > docs and uploaded it to my webspace.
>
> It looks very nice. We appreciate your effort!
>
> > The file is handcrafted ...
>
> Really? You did this all completely by hand? Surely you could make a script
> that grabs all that for you and saves in HTML files suitable for generating
> CHM. But, I have never did so myself ...

Yes, i copied page by page and added custom syntax highlightinh etc..
Doing this automaticly is not a good idea. I tried it the day after
the docs were put online but it was a mess. Too much different markup,
crosslinks, etc.. I wanted to have something reliable and so i began
to make my own file from the scratch.

> > so there
> > might be missing something. Please let me know if so. Either way, its
> > free, fun and handy. I have it open all the time.
>
> That center-aligned introduction is hard to read full-screen on a decent
> resolution. Maybe it would be better if you make it left-aligned.

Okay. Thanks. I will change that. I am on 1440x900 and it looks
"alright" though.

If you find more just let me know. I got very few feedback since i put
this together but i am open for any input on this to make it look and
read better.

--
Regards, Kjell
www.m3nt0r.de