I would agree, but i was unable to find feeds for the subpages eg,
ajax/options/atom.xml or ajax_options/atom.xml .. all lead to 404. But
even if you have atoms for all pages (IIRC you do) then things like
HTML tables would still mess up the layout. I would have to rework the
whole file after this operation.

Anyways.. It is good as it is right now. The initial creation was hard
but updating is rather easy now, so switching now from manual to
auto-creation is not an option for me anymore.

By the way.. i tried the auto-discovered feed and it is the feed from
the blog. You might want change that to the feed-adress for the
api-page or place a link to it somewhere.

--
Regards, Kjell
www.m3nt0r.de