Maybe this has already been mentioned, but I couldn't find it in trac. I'm using
1.5.1_rc2 and there's a problem with query strings being translated to hashes
and then back again into query strings. In the process, blank values are being
lost. Here's an example:

  var query = 'foo=bar&foo=&foo=&foo=baz';
  alert('BEFORE: ' + query + "\nAFTER :" +
  $H(query.toQueryParams()).toQueryString());

Since this is what happens when you pass in a string to Ajax.Request as your
'parameters' option it will break a lot of existing apps.

--
Michael Peters
Developer