Hi,

I have read the manual.

I have changed "{encoding: 'ISO-8859-1'}", but it won't work. It's work
almost fine, but still every time I got in server-size "UTF-8" encoded
string... Inside prototype.js strings are "ISO-8859-1", but function
"encodeUrlComponent" convert them to "UTF-8".
And all files and doc-encodes are "ISO-8859-1".