Hey!

Eric Harrison a écrit :
> In the spirit of everyone's favorite language, BrainFuck, I propose

Don't forget Whitespace, who's WAY more l33t than BrainFuck, or your own
suggestion here.

> someone with some free time on their hands develop a new programming
> language called "Question Mark" consisting entirely of question marks
> grouped in various lengths.

Do you guys realize that in the whole group's existence (OK, that's all
the way back to, er... August 2006), this is the FIRST thread that goes
wild like this.

It's both a good (fun) and a bad (way OT) thing, I guess :-)  But I
certainly hope the OP is not offended...  He/she should have posted in
English, but having your post (assuming it was a request for help)
turned into such derision...  Hmm.

--
Christophe Porteneuve a.k.a. TDD
"[They] did not know it was impossible, so they did it." --Mark Twain