i'm a chinese,i don't consider that your os are only english
version,the bug i found was that follow:
with "Ajax.Request",
test one: with prototype 1.50 or 1.51,with windows internet explorer
6.0 without service pack1,when i send my http request,i received
"ERROR_WINHTTP_HEADER_NOT_FOUND .... 12150"(can't get my normal
response text);
but when use internet explorer 6.0 with service pack1,all errors
disappear ,all work normally....

test two: with prototype 1.40,whether i use internet explorer 6.0
without service pack1 or i use internet explorer 6.0 with service
pack1,i get a normal result,all works perfect.

so i have a conclusion that the newest version of prototype(1.50 and
1.51) have a bug on "Ajax.Request",
expect anyone's reply....