Hi Mislav

Thanks for taking the time to provide a reply.

The new Element constructor will definitely be useful, and cleanly gets
around the createElement issue without altering the dom.
I didn't realise that prototype had a no dom method meddling policy, at
least not until I read #7744 and then it was too late :)
I guess its similar to the Builder class, looking at your example, in
scripty?

Gareth