Quite a lot changes for event part of Prototype, onReady and closure
fix for IE "this" reference bug, and add IE's standard DOM event
model, BTW the MS has released the memory leak bug fix for IE6, and no
memory leaks in IE7, so in this case, will the Prototype still need to
add the onunload event to clear the memory? Wait for the next release.