On 8/22/07, Ken Snyder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  What is the feeling on adding functions to Date.prototype?  As mentioned
> in March (see message at bottom), adding Date.prototype.succ() would
> allow some helpful iterating.  I would suggest an optional argument to
> succ for time period and I also would like to throw out several more
> possible methods (below).

Ken, these are nice and certainly useful, but I don't think most of the
people have a need for them. Most of the heavy-duty date/time logic should
be kept in your application (server-side). But I'll let other core members
speak for themselves.

You're encouraged to keep maintaining this extensions and releasing them
open-source so people who do need them can benefit.