Hey Everyone,

        I had been looking for an implementation of a date chooser.
Many were close but I was really looking for something
more...declouped.  So i ended up taking a new approach, maybe because
im left handed.  What I wanted to do was build up the functionality of
a grid and then stack on top of that the Calendar behavior.  This is
accomplished in a series of abstract javascript classes to form a
fantastic implementation that uses an event dispatching mechanism to
notify the interface of a date selection.  Check it out if you're
interested in a very decoupled date chooser

http://positionabsolute.net/blog/2007/09/javascript-date-chooser.php

Cheers,
     Matt