Hi.

I have a question which those who know it better may be able to answer.

Shouldn't the order of firing the dom:loaded event and the setting of
document.loaded be swapped?

What I'm thinking is if any event handlers on dom:loaded take a while,
anything trying to see if document.loaded is true isn't going to get
it.

As it stands, the dom isn't loaded until all the observers have
finished executing (I think).

I may have got some or all of this wrong.

Richard.

--
-----
Richard Quadling