Hi,

Well, that's where it originally was, so I didn't move it.

However, I'm working on ditching document.write in IE in favor of
element.doScroll('left') and that changest includes toggling the
document.loaded property before fireing the dom:loaded event.

I'm just having issues making our tests pass (there's cases where
window.onload fires before dom:loaded).

Best,

Tobie