Hi all,
First of all I like to thanks prototype team, I use most of the
javascript libraries but prototype is the best.

I am facing an issue while I am working with iframe element, I am
trying to extend the body element of an iframe with $ function, its
working with IE but not with FF & safari the reason would be xpath. IE
don't support xpath but FF and safari do, I think the solution is
ownerDocument while directly passing element to $ function. So here is
the code:

Var consoleWin=document.getElementById('myFrame').contentWindow;
$(consoleWin.document.body).setStyle({
        Margin:"0px",
        Padding:"0px",
whiteSpace:"nowrap"
});

This code gives error: setStyle is not a function
Because you can't extend iframe's body element due to change in
element context.

Help would be much appreciated!!!!