Hello,

Event.isLeftClick() is told to differ left clicks from right and middle
clicks. However when I run
document.observe('click', function(event){ alert(event.isLeftClick()); })
in IE and then left-click page, I see 'false' in alert. This starts
working if you listen to 'mousedown' or 'mouseup' events, but I don't like
this way out.

I don't like it because 'click' event may be triggered by keyboard too,
and it's not good to forbid people to use keyboard at your site. I had an
idea to listen for both 'mousedown' and 'click' events, but didn't manage
to differ keyboard and mouse clicks in handler to avoid doubleposts.

Is it possible to fix isLeftClick? If not, is there some nice workaround
for this situation?

--
arty ( http://arty.name )