kangax wrote:
> Ken,
> take a look at my implementation [1] - it looks very much alike,
> except for the syntax : )
>
> [1]
> http://code.google.com/p/protolicious/source/browse/trunk/src/event.register.js
>
> - kangax

Cool!  So if I understand it correctly, register() has three differences
from mine:
- register() registers all rules to the document
- register() caches the Selector objects (cool!)
- register() requires attaching one selector-handler pair at a time

So what is this protolicious?

I couldn't find any event delegation scripts on scripteka... is your
script in protolicious only?

- Ken