It's good to see Opera is trying to be more like the other browsers.
But we'll still have to add backwards compatibility for the older
version.

Luckily version targetting in Opera is easy since later version all
have window.opera.version(). I've added a patch to the ticket using it
to fix the problem.

--
Nick Stakenburg