Hi folks,

I've been chatting today with Tobie about renaming / replacing the RoR
Spinoffs mailing list (there's a thread about it over there[1]).
Rationale and discussion over there, but the short version is that
pretty much everyone agrees we should do it, and so Tobie and I were
talking about mechanics and transition.

So we need to think of a new name.  I made a suggestion in the thread,
I made a suggestion that no one really commented on either way.  I'll
revise it slightly:  My suggestion is "Prototype and Scriptaculous
Users" ([EMAIL PROTECTED]).  Boring, but
fairly clear.

Tobie suggested we should discuss the name here.  What do you think?
Better ideas?
--
T.J. Crowder
tj / crowder software / com