I'm the owner of: http://groups.google.com/group/tinerii-romani-americani
This google groups we have create for the Romanian American Youth
Christians. Somebody have place porn on all our links. Finally we have
disabled same of the links from each pages, but there is still few e-
mail links left. If you click on them it takes you to porn sites which
we don't want that to happen. PLease help as soon as possible it is
very important, lot of christians under age kids are going on this
site every day.

We have another problem: we can't edit or delete pages. Also the group
settings button disappear, so we have no control of our site anymore.
What can I do?
"We have found a email which is not ours: [EMAIL PROTECTED], You
think that my by the problem?

We are wondering if this google grous account could be block it, or
delete it all together so we could create a new one , with the same
URL address.

Thank you:
Tinerii Romani Americani,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  or