Hi,

I've had some issues with AJAX calls getting blocked in the browser.
The first set of issues were identified as being caused by ad blocker
plugins like ad blocker plus.

More recently, I've noticed that none of my AJAX calls are going
through in IE6 alone. I read somewhere that this could be due to
security settings changes in IE6, but no luck even after changing it
back to medium.

Does anyone know what's causing this? My application is rendered
useless in these cases.

Is there a way to test if AJAX calls using prototype are being
blocked? Is there a workaround for the IE6 issue?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Aj.