Hi folks,

I'm being dense, there's already the outline of a roadmap:
http://prototype.lighthouseapp.com/projects/8886-prototype/milestones
There are milestones for 1.6.0.3 (completed), 1.6.0.4, 1.6.1, and the
inline documentation.

I don't know what the release with the big changes is going to be
called, I'm guessing 2.0.0 as it'll be an API shuffle.  Perhaps we
could add a milestone and links to tickets for the big things?  Such
as not extending native object prototypes, that sort of thing...  Then
a "Roadmap" link from the main prototypejs.org site to the Lighthouse
list would give people an idea what the plans were.

Dates would be nice, but with this kind of project, I don't know how
realistic having dates on milestones is.