This is a continuation of the discussion started here:
http://github.com/sstephenson/prototype/commit/2f9bde3ad5a2e3dd104c812b6c81f4077fe0aa1e#all_commit_comments

It would be very helpful to see some sort of Prototype roadmap or at
least be able to see internal discussion about the development of the
library. Not only from a personal interest standpoint but I also
receive a lot of questions on IRC regarding "what Prototype is doing",
"what's happening with development", &c. Unfortunately, right now, I
don't really have an information that I can pass on.

Tobie mentioned a public read-only interface to internal discussions –
this would satisfy my needs. Although a formal roadmap may be
beneficial to core devs as well.