On Nov 6, 5:06 pm, Dan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Event delegation is definitely one of the most important additions
> > that we have in mind (along with element wrappers). We just need to
> > deal with bugfixes before adding new features : )
>
> Understood. I've been following all of the discussions here and on
> related blogs. It sounds like there's a lot to do!

Yes there is : )
We appreciate any help - patches/tests, reports, suggestions, etc.

> > Perhaps 1.6.1 is a good candidate for it (though such estimates are
> > obviously not official by any means).
>
> I would love to see this feature in 1.6.1. Do you know who is planning
> to take on the development on this feature?

Not really. I think some of the core folks have their own
implementations. I have been working on one too, some time ago (http://
github.com/kangax/protolicious/tree/master/event.register.js)

> > Which addons were you using?
>
> I've been reading a lot about Low Pro and others... I've been using my
> own though, which I'm sure has about a billion holes in it. I'll paste
> it at the end of this post.

I'll try to check your code once I have a chance.
Is there a reason you expose a global `CssEventObserver` (rather than
store it in a closure)?

--
kangax

[snip implementation]