In LH ticket #433, Tobie says there are (new) style rules being used
in the rewrite effort that new contributions should adhere to.  I've
said that it's hard to conform to a style guide that doesn't exist,
and suggested that a (brief) document saying what the goals and
rationales are, giving the specifics, references, etc., would make
sense -- for new contributors and current ones alike.  Tobie agreed
and asked for volunteers.

Thought I'd widen the audience:  Is there anyone who knows the new
rules and can write them up?  Then we can link to them from the
Contribute page so people know what's going on.
--
T.J. Crowder
tj / crowder software / com