Hi all,

FWIW, my results for trunk this morning on Windows XP:

* Fully passes on FF3

* Tries to run against Chrome but fails to launch it (rake just sits
there until you kill it); but then, Chrome isn't a supported browser
[1], not sure why we're trying to test it

* Failures on IE7:
>>form_test.html - testFormMethodsOnExtendedElements:
4 assertions, 1 failures, 1 errors
Failure: assert
got <undefined>
TypeError: Object doesn't support this property or method, error=
([object Error])
>>selector_test.html - testFormMethodsOnExtendedElements:
0 assertions, 2 failures, 0 errors
Failure: #level1 *:empty
expected: <[<span id="level3_1">, <span id="level3_2">, <div
id="level2_3">]>, actual: <[<span id="level3_1">, <span
id="level3_2">, <em id="level_only_child">, <div id="level2_3">]>
Failure: newlines count as content!
expected: <[]>, actual: <[<em id="level_only_child">]>

* Failures in Opera 9.64, all in dom_test.html:
>> testElementScrollTo
0 assertions, 2 failures, 0 errors
Failure: assertEqual
expected: <1946>, actual: <0>
Failure: assertEqual
expected: <1946>, actual: <0>
>> testViewportDimensions
0 assertions, 2 failures, 0 errors
Failure: NOTE: YOU MUST ALLOW JAVASCRIPT TO RESIZE YOUR WINDOW FOR
THIS TEST TO PASS
expected: <1041>, actual: <991>
Failure: NOTE: YOU MUST ALLOW JAVASCRIPT TO RESIZE YOUR WINDOW FOR
THIS TEST TO PASS
expected: <648>, actual: <598>
>> testViewportScrollOffsets
2 assertions, 1 failures, 0 errors
Failure: NOTE: YOU MUST ALLOW JAVASCRIPT TO RESIZE YOUR WINDOW FOR
THESE TESTS TO PASS
expected: <25>, actual: <0>

(Yes, I do have JavaScript allowed to do anything it wants with the
window.)

* Refuses to test against Safari 3.2.2, says it's not supported on
Windows

[1] http://prototypejs.org/download

FWIW,