I wouldn't do a per platform distinction. The list would just be awful
to maintain with all the mobile platforms coming up.

The reasons you're seeing issues with running the tests:

1) UNITTEST_JS doesn't currently support running tests in WebKit on
windows. That should be corrected in UNITTEST_JS[1]. Feel free to send
me a push request.

2) CHROME requires that you provide the PATH to the CHROME app unless
it's the default one[2]. We should improve the code to throw a helpful
message in case Chrome can't be found at the given path.

Finally, I'd rather we waited for next release before updating that
page. Support for v8.0 coming soon just doesn't cut it imho.

Best,

Tobie

[1]
http://github.com/tobie/unittest_js/blob/ba287e78abf99e490ef7fd07f136583e6986f362/lib/unittest_js/browsers/safari.rb