> I wouldn't do a per platform distinction. The list would just be awful
> to maintain with all the mobile platforms coming up.

I think we need to at least indicate the majors, unless the support is
the same across all the majors, in which we should say that.  The list
as it stands is just not clear, IMHO.  Is Safari 3 supported on
Windows, for instance?

> 1) UNITTEST_JS doesn't currently support running tests in WebKit on
> windows. That should be corrected in UNITTEST_JS[1]. Feel free to send
> me a push request.

Sadly, I can't take on updating something I've never seen before at
this time, absolutely no spare bandwidth.

> 2) CHROME requires that you provide the PATH to the CHROME app unless
> it's the default one[2].

It is installed on the default path.  The line you referenced uses the
"UserPath" environment variable.  I don't know if that's mapped in
some way for various OSes, but it doesn't seem to be for Windows XP.
On Windows XP that should be "UserProfile".  If I

    set UserPath=%USERPROFILE%

before running

    rake test BROWSERS=chrome

it finds it and runs the tests.  On my machine, it doesn't much like
it if I don't already have Chrome running (you have to close the
windows manually, and it dies part way through), but if you have it
running, it runs through them right quick like (only dom_test had
failures).  This is Chrome 1.0, not 2.0 beta.

> Finally, I'd rather we waited for next release before updating that
> page.

If you like.  That said, it'll take me 10 minutes to edit the page,
tops, once I have the info, and presumably the Core team have the info
off the top of their collective head.

Anyway, I'll leave it until/unless someone posts the relevant info to
this thread; if/when, I'll update the page.

-- T.J.