@ Tobie,
I look at the prototype 'contribute' page, and everything is very well
explain, so I could create a fork on Github, make some modifcation
regarding what I think is an error, and run test to see if there is
not regression. I also update test to verify this patch accuracy.
Test were run on FF2.0, FF3.0, FF3.5b4, IE8, Chrome 2.0, Opera 9.64
and safari 3b4, and seems to gave good result, but have actually no
way to test more browser version.

A pull request was just send to sam.

@ Simon,
yes, you are right, it's very simple to use, but you still need to
install windows or linux distrib on a virtual machines created :))
in fact I first thought it was shipped with it :((
silly no !!

--
david