I have thought about creating an extension for prototype to emulate
JQuery's ".live" behavior but, it not being available makes me think
that maybe it's not possible or worth the effort.

I know how to apply behaviors after changing the DOM but no one can
deny .live is very handy.

1. Any thoughts on this?
2. Has anyone tried to implement it?
3. Can I help?
4. How would you implement it?

I thought about extending both the selector (to keep an array of
executed queries/CSS selectors) and Ajax.Request but this would not
cover elements added dynamically that are NOT loaded through ajax.

Thanks