Hi all,

I'll try to be as clear as possible to explain my issue, if I'm not
let me know I'll try again !

I'm working on a online card game and I'd like tu use the Drag&Drop
scripts from script.aculo.us
Nothing tough for the moment! To symbolize my 8 cards, I use 8 blocks

But I also want to refresh my page through AJAX to get an accurate
number of cards when I'm playing (8 then 7 then ....) .
It's really basic for the moment, I click on a Submit button to call a
PHP script via AJAX.
The PHP script prints the X blocks <div> that are correctly displayed
after the refresh.

 My problem is that the Drag&Drop is not working anymore after the
refresh.

I fear that the Drag&Drop scripts only work with "hard coded" HTML and
not with dynamic lines coming from AJAX. Am I right ?

Thanks for your help !

N.