Hi guys,

I am using the ASP.NET class DataContractJsonSerializer to transfer
information via the Prototype Ajax.Request and the server. Generally
this is working fantastically, however there is one problem, and I am
unsure whether it is something that I am doing wrong, or whether it is
something which is not yet available within the Prototype framework.

The ASP.NET date/time object generates the following JSON:
     dateModified":"\/Date(1220453756681+0100)\/"

Which Prototype appears to interpret as:
     dateModified: "/Date(1220453756681+0100)/"

Looking through the Prototype API documentation I found that it
converts JavaScript date/time objects into the form "yyyy-mm-
ddThh:mm:ssZ" but it does not seem to be able to automatically reverse
this back into a JavaScript date time object.

Any suggestions would be fantastic!
Lea Hayes