Here's an example you can easily modify:

                        <ul id='fList'>
                                <li>Apples</li>
                                <li>Grapes</li>
                                <li>Strawberries</li>
                        </ul>

<script type="text/javascript">
Sortable.create("fList", {constraint:false})
new Draggable('fish',{revert:true})
new Draggable('chicken',{revert:true})
Droppables.add('fList',
{accept:'meat',onDrop:function(dragName,dropName)
{placeFood(dragName,dropName)}})

function placeFood(dragName,dropName) {
        $("fList").insert(new Element("li", { id: $(dragName).id+"_" }))
        $($(dragName).id+"_").innerHTML = $(dragName).innerHTML
        Sortable.destroy("fList")
        Sortable.create("fList", {constraint:false})

}
</script>