I am trying to incorporate a js widget into my Rails webapp...

the html file widget is running fine in my browsers (FF3, Safari
3...) , the js lib loading is defined as folloing :

<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript" src="clientscript/
prototype.js"></script>
<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript" src="clientscript/
scriptaculous.js?load=effects"></script>
<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript" src="clientscript/
os.js"></script>

I tried to run it into my Rails app  as it  (just changing the
directory, and adding the dragdrop.js I need)

<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript" src="javascripts/
prototype.js"></script>
<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript" src="javascripts/
scriptaculous.js?load=effects"></script>
<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript" src="javascripts/
scriptaculous.js?load=dragdrop"></script>
<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript" src="javascripts/
os.js"></script>

I got it, BUT there is one js error in the console (so a button is not
displayed..)

Error : Element.display is not a function

which is on the line trying to display the button ,

Element.display(this.forwardElement, this.navScrollIndex <=
this.items.length - (this.setSize+1));

I already have seen this kind of error, and I wonder if it's not
linked to scriptaculous lib loading ?

any clue ?