this method form#disable()/enable() disables all form thats not what i'm
searching.

I'm searching how to disable submission on Enter key. User still can edit
text in field, he still can submit form by clicking button, but he can't
submit it with Key Enter. Everything is simple if its regular form. But how
to do that in form created by Ajax.InPlaceEditor() ?

Resectfully,

Darius Tumas (a.k. Tokeiito)

mob.: +370 631 13666
www.tokeiito.eu