Hi Hugh,

I think TJ is right , because I have an answer for you :((
If it is not what you attempt, then post a reply to explain what you
want and we can go forward step by step !!

For your problem, if you have a *LIVE* exemple that could probably
help, because the code you give us is a template without any JS and
it's harder to debug :)

So reply if I'm wrong in my answer.

--
david