Hi all,
I have a question about event observing and memory management.

-/ Let's say I have a div element on page. On dom load, my app starts to
observe click event on this element: $('demo-div').observe('click',
function() { alert('clicked')} );
-/ Soon after, I remove this div from dom: $('demo-div').remove();

What happens to event handler? Does it still use a segment of memory even
the element it is assoicated is removed from dom? Maybe this is not an issue
with a few elements but with large number of elements in a page, it will be
a problem.

Thanks,
Mert H.